You know how important your data is. We can protect it.
To get started, consider the questions below. If any of them spark concerns, contact us before disaster strikes. We’ll arrange an assessment of your data and provide a backup solution that will give you peace of mind and keep your information safe.
- Do I currently have a backup solution?
- If you’re an organization that can not perform without your existing data, it’s time you invested in a backup solution.
- Does my business have a recovery plan?
- From ransomware and malware to an unforeseen natural disaster or an office fire, you need a recovery plan that keeps your data safe and sound.
- Is the backup data ever validated?
- While you may have a plan, be sure your information is fully protected. Shoddy software can lead to unsuccessful backup attempts. Many organizations forget to test their processes frequently enough to ensure data is truly secure.
- In case of a fire, break-in or other disaster, is my data also stored at another location?
- It’s important that you ensure your data is stored in an off-site location or in the cloud. Otherwise, one disaster could cause you to have to close your doors for good.
- What is the retention length of my data?
- To streamline your processes and help you better understand where your files are stored—and for how long—let’s implement a retention policy that works for you.
- Is my email backed up?
- Without questions, you should backup your email. Having backups of your electronic communication transmissions is imperative to any organization.
- In the event of data failure, how long can my business afford to be down?
- Now more than ever, it’s important that your business gets back up and running ASAP. Whether it’s due to a cyberattack or a natural disaster, we’ll provide you with a backup solution that’s tailored to your organization.